Snowflake is a fully managed SaaS providing a single platform for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and more.
Snowflake easily enables access to infinite amounts of data along with cutting-edge tools. The applications and services allow for local and global collaboration to assist with finding business opportunities and learning new ways to grow through the Data Cloud. Snowflake will help you truly understand your customers and create a customer experience that will set you apart from the competition.
Notable statistics on Snowflake:
- 612% Customer ROI and benefits of more than $21 million over 3 years
- 250 PB Data under management with over 515 million data workloads
- Over 1300 technology partners, from data management to analytics
The single and fully managed solution
Snowflake’s fully managed systems help you store and access any data type in one location. You can leave legacy applications in the past through Snowflake’s Data Cloud, granting seamless access to external data and new applications. The Snowflake Marketplace is the perfect opportunity for acquiring third-party data securely, with efficiency always prioritized. Let Snowflake maintain your data and host your services while you handle your new business growth.
The near-unlimited resources offered
With the Snowflake Data Cloud, limitations are very few. With Snowflake’s multi-cluster data architecture, computing is separated from storage, allowing your customers the space to scale data however they like. Users can apply specific compute clusters to each of their workloads in any quantity they choose. Once a workload is completed, compute is dialed back down, so customers don’t have to pay for over-provisioned resources. Snowflake governs all usage transparently and bills it by the second.
The customers are always put first
Part of Snowflake’s mission is to make sure customers are always prioritized. As of June 2022, Snowflake’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) was 72, more than three times the industry average of 21 for technology providers. With the many unique ways the Data Cloud can be used, customers’ needs are always met. In addition, hundreds of Snowflake partners offer applications, tools, data sets, services, and other complementary solutions across many industries. The goal is for every Snowflake customer to be able to pursue their mission and have their expectations exceeded.
The Snowflake Platform
The Snowflake platform is uniquely designed to connect businesses globally across any scale of data and any amount of workload. This platform unlocks seamless data collaboration to prioritize efficiency and productivity always.
- Top performance, no matter the workload. Snowflake's performance engine supports a nearly unlimited number of users with instant and reliable performance.
- Don’t manage your data; harness it. Snowflake’s fully automated system allows you to easily and effortlessly manage your data with minimized costs and downtime.
- Collaborate globally and securely. Snowflake’s platform allows you to share copies of your data across any department, unit, and global partner through the Data Cloud with 0 risks.
The Snowflake Marketplace
- Access more than just data. With the Snowflake Marketplace, you can find a variety of data services and applications for every business need.
- Seamlessly connect to third-party providers. With reduced costs and delays, you can connect securely to any third-party application through the Snowflake Marketplace.
- Find and buy data and apps faster. The Snowflake Marketplace removes any long evaluations needed so you can have instant access to the data you need. Standardized terms of service ensure that any purchases are made with ease.
To learn more about Snowflake, contact us today.