What is Telecommunications?
Telecommunications, also referred to as telecom, is the exchange of information over large distances through the use of various technologies. This can be seen in the transmission of words, sounds, or images by using technologies like the telephone, radio, or television.
Aptimized specializes in telecommunications optimization services with nationwide availability.
We provide cost-effective implementations of telecommunications services for all voice, data, and converged telecoms product sets.
To optimize our customer's telecommunications services, we focus on the following:
- Identifying opportunities for cost-saving and productivity improvements
- Eliminating redundant services
- Identifying discrepancies with existing bills
- Assessing trends in usage, pricing, and spending to focus future telecoms strategy
Organizations regularly have multiple circuits running in parallel between locations. These services are often delivered on single high-capacity circuits. Using a cost‑plus approach, billed accordingly – at a lower cost–effectively delivers “free” capacity.
Key differentiators of Telecom optimization services
- Network Optimization capability covers all telecom service aspects
- Fully implementing cost savings in addition to identifying savings
- Fees in-line with client savings mean no risk to clients
- Deploys both subject matter experts and tools for analysis of voice and data services
- Proven track record in providing efficiencies and savings for clients
- High-caliber consultants with a depth of experience in delivering high-value telecom solutions
- Combined 60 years of experience in the industry
- Multiple long-term client engagements
Our telecommunication optimization uses proprietary tools to deliver the following benefits:
- Automating the analysis of telecommunication expenses and optimization scenarios
- Validating and augmenting current cost reduction and network optimization strategies
- Providing in-depth analysis of cost reduction, revenue pickup, and elimination of dead and/or used circuits
- Delivering an accurate network baseline for ongoing use by operations, finance procurement, and network planning
- Gaining additional bandwidth at no additional cost
- Increasing the overall reliability of the connections
- Utilizing the existing fiber network deployed little to no disruption
Software Sales Teams: Digital Marketplaces are Critical to your SaaS & IaaS Growth StrategyRead Blog
Are you a software as a service company looking to reach a wider audience to sell your product? Would you like to expand your consumer base to sell more of your software? No matter your answer to either of these questions, there is always room for new sales
A Guide to Cloud Computing and the Digital RevolutionRead Blog
As businesses continue to integrate advancements in computing technology, those at the forefront perform more efficiently than ever. The Digital Revolution, as this is termed, poses a unique set of challenges which cloud computing can best resolve.