HSE Standards at Work
Aptimized is committed to deliver HSE excellence for its customers, vendors, employees, and stakeholders within our area of operations.
Accordingly, we will strive to achieve:
- No Accidents
- No Harm to People
- No Harm to the Environment
- Continuous improvement in Healthy, Safety & Environment (HFE) performance.
Aptimized believes all workplace injuries, accidents and any adverse impact to the environment is preventable.
Therefore, Aptimized is committed to:
- Ensure systematic approach to comply with customer requirements, local laws, and regulations, including all applicable international standards.
- Set clear HSE objectives and targets for HSE performance with measurable performance indicators
- Identify and minimize HSE risks to “As Law as Reasonably Practicable” (ALARP)
- Manage risks through regular assessments and implement effective controls to minimize impacts to our business
- Protection of Environment through determination of our environmental aspects and minimizations of potential environmental impacts to prevent pollution, emission, discharges, and excess productions of wastes
- Promote positive HSE culture within our organization through effective communication, participation, and consultation between the employees
- Report and investigate all unsafe acts and conditions, incidents and near miss occurrences to capture lessons learned and prevent reoccurrence
- Recognize and reward employees and contractors to promote and enhance safe working practices
- Demonstrate Top Management accountability for HSE performance
- Embedding 100% HSE culture that empowers employees to intervene and stop any unsafe work
The policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure its ongoing suitability and communication to all concerned.