In order to make sure you have received a quality implementation, we stay on board to make sure that updates are being made when necessary, the data migration is seamless, and to walk your team through the transition to a new system. We believe in providing our customers with a full-service solution regardless of the extent of their needs.
Our Guiding Principles
By leveraging our global scale, strategic solutions, and SAP, NetSuite, and Hexagon cloud ERP capabilities, Aptimized supports the delivery of business outcomes across our customers.
We aim to achieve successful results based on the following principles:
- Manage Application Maintenance and Support (OPS) and development (DEV) based on the needs of our customers as a whole.
- Deliver a flexible resource model to accommodate the demand.
- Strive for optimization and simplification.
- Deliver total transparency for total cost of ownership (TCO) and service levels (SLA).
- Accountable for spend, time, and enablement of benefits.
- Driven by the customer based on validated metrics and data.
- Offer repeatable governance and services.
- Communicate rigorously and efficiently.
- Focus on reducing cost per user.
Technical and Functional Delivery
Aptimized typically provides the following DEV/OPS support services for the following areas:
General Ledger - Procure to Pay - Accounts Receivable - Group Reporting - Master Data Governance - Master Data Management - Project Systems - Product Data Management - Assets Accounting - Governance, Risk, and Compliance - Advanced Business Application Programming - SAP S4 Basis [On perm (Tin) or On Prem Cloud] - Cloud Connector - Supply Chain Management - Sales and Distribution - Enterprise Warehouse Management (EWM) - FICO Revenue Accounting & Recognition - Order to Cash
Application Support Components
Cloud Compute Services: Azure / AWS / Google / SAP
SAP Cloud: S4/HANA / Ariba / Concur / Fieldglass / Fiori
Middleware: BOOMI / Informatica / Java / Bespoke / ISM / ADO / Workday / NetSuite
BI: SAP Analytics Cloud / Power BI / Snowflake
OPS Guiding Principles
- Tight management of OPS vis business-facing SLAs (speed, quality, and cost)
- Client resources control the OPS governance process
- Aptimized resources will learn the client business to intelligently interact with the business for the delivery of services (beyond just SAP Functional)
- Defined strategy and plan to bring rapid change and application delivery into operations
- Cost reduction opportunities, trend analysis, value-driven AO OPS solutions
- Deep technical skills on SAP
DEV Guiding Principles
- Jobs to be done are carefully documented to allow us to focus on user stories and solution management
- Development effort can be performed by collaboration with inhouse and Aptimized specialists and tech resources
- DEV capacity will be flexible to accommodate fluctuating volume of projects or epics
- DEV activity will be focused on building new capabilities on future strategic technology stacks that enable business growth
- Warranty Periods provided to protect the OPS organization from poor DEV quality, leading to increased maintenance workload
- The OPS organization will ensure quality of code and functionality before DEV efforts are released into production
- DEV efforts will strongly partner with client technology units such as EA, EPMO, and Quality
- Weekly or bi-weekly DEMOs for customers/client as part of Continuous Deployment strategy